VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Hello there, I was updating my website. Did this on a staging copy. Did the WP update, the normal themes updates and the plugins. everything fine Activated some wplms things (like shortcodes, assignments en rev slider), looking fine. did the WPBakery and layerslider update, no problem. Activated new plugins like WPLMS.io and VibeBP. Now there is a problem, no Mollie payment options anymore (and I really wannt to get paid). This Mollie plugin seems to be broken. When I disable the VibeBP plugin, everything works like a charm. Information: WP version: 5.5.1 (NL) Mollie: 5.9.0 VibeBP: 1.4.3 WPLMS: 3.9.9
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please share your staging site url and its admin credentials to check this up at your end ?
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi could please also share exactly what issue appears when vibebp and wplms plugins are activated . Please share screenshot of the error .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I was activating the new and deactviating the old plugin but the site crashed due to some error . We would need your valid ftp credentials in order to check and fix this .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well just checked and found that you have old theme wplms 3.9.9 . Can you please update the theme to latest 4.x version old plugin still work with new theme .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we looked into and experienced the same on your site , the issue is specifically related with something in vibebp plugin . We tried changing various settings but could not detect , however on the other end paypal was working which is default payment gateway . I would like you to contact the mollie payments plugin developer or support on this , this must be something settings related .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    paypal is not the payment method I am using. A lot of people use the NMOllie plugin and I expect more problems will arise with the VibeBP plugin. I already contacted the Mollie plugin makers. It is not a problem with their plugin, so this is your, vibes, problem to solve. You can contact the Mollie plugin makers to solve things. I paid for the theme and for support on this theme. This is a major problem, so I am urging you to dive into and fix this problem. I am surely willing to help with a staging website and giving you acces to this staging website. And of course I am willing to test and help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok, we’ll get in touch with them , thanks but this might take some time. Becuase , a . checkout is not a WPLMS area b. The issues appears in third party plugin , c. We are only doing it on your request.
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Any Progress in this issue? Love to hear so I can really continue the updates.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes but we did not get any promising reply from them .They told us to deactivate our own theme instead , we are checking how the plugin works and how can payment options go disappear despite we are not modifying anything on the checkout .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin’ is closed to new replies.