VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I can totally understand the pain and frustration , you are paying for the support. But the nature of issue is very strange and selective .No other payment gateways having conflicts with vibebp and we are also in dilemma how can that happen with only mollie payment gateway. I have already tried to disable whole vibebp plugin code modules one by one but the payment gateway still did not show up. I debugged for hours finding needle in haystack but could not succeed. You are using mollie's gateway , im sure there must be somthing they can point out on which condition their payment gateway does not works. IF they dont then we have to study their code to check but it will take much time as we did not write their code. Please share the payment gateway plugin with us with , we will test if it could be due to server itself .
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    I am not sure what you mean with payment gateway plugin. Dot you mean the plugin itself? https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/mollie-payments-for-woocommerce/ Mollie is one of the most used PSP's overhere. So if problems occur, it is good to solve them.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I refer the plugin .They know their code better than us , if they can tell what exactly checks they had on the checkout page for their payment gateway plugin?
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Allright, I am jot sure what exactly you want me to do for now...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please contact the mollie support asking what exactly checks they have put before showing their payment option on checkout page ?
    mischademuynck
    Participant
    Niklas will contact you after the holidays. See this post: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-payment-options-available-after-wc-update-an-mollie-update/#post-13830225
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing , in the meantime I will also check it out again .
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘VibeBP disables Mollie payment plugin’ is closed to new replies.