VibeBP Menu changed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting VibeBP Menu changed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hello team, a few days ago the VibeBP Logged-in Menu Dropdown and VibeBP Profile Menu Student changed. It was changed to the Admin Menus. We have not adjusted anything. Can that have anything to do with your update or Wordpress update? Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b7II7Bt-OGTrk7nmePpYUw_nFl-t0ueQ/view?usp=sharing Best regards
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi you can use this https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/student-and-instructor-specific-menus/
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    I took these exact steps. But it doesn't work. Students are still seeing the wrong menus. Please help. Many Thanks
    Veronica
    hi can you share the student details as well or give us the permission to create a new account accordingly
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Veronica
    thanks for details checking
    Veronica
    hi first i would like to request you that update the vibebp and wplms theme to the latest version and then check this issue
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    I now have the wplms version 1.8 and the vibebp 1.8.1. Are these the current ones? Unfortunately, the problem here is exactly the same.
    Veronica
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    I selected that too, but nothing changes :-(
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well after enabling this you have goto wp-admin-> menus-> and create menus for different member types . Please also note that you have to make sure that member types is assigned to the user. to automate this please update vibebp plugin to latest version 1.8.2 then enable “Enable member types registration” from wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings .
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Yes, we ticked everything. We also have 2 different menus in the menu setting. 1 menu each for the students and one for the administrator. Unfortunately, the menu for the administrator is displayed for the students! Everything was working fine before the penultimate update. What else can we do? Above is our login if you want to take a look.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Cannot login with admin using shared creds , can you please share creds again?
    Food-interactive
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘VibeBP Menu changed’ is closed to new replies.