Video progress?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video progress?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok thank you, let me know when you have set.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope the videos progress will be autosaved on the user's browser .there is no need to enable any setting . note that user has to view it on the same device on same browser in order to resume where he left . I guess in your site still old cached js file is loading please share your valid ftp creds in private reply to clear up the old cached js file .
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you very much, now I will change all embed code with video Vibe code.
    Mk
    great, Please use the shortcode and if you find anything wrong please reply.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, sorry if I resume this topic, but about "videos progress will be autosaved on the user's browser" I tried to login as student and start a video lesson and click on pause. Then I do logout and login again, but video progress wasn't save. Please check the link... thank you https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqQIIPtGnY And I would ask you if there are some option to set the frame of the video. Thank you again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, ok this problem (video progress) could be from some settings of Vimeo? I didn't modify any setting of the video, but I have not access to Vimeo profile so maybe my customer has modified something. The only thing I know is that these videos are private, only on autorized url is possible to see them.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Could it be useful for you have some url video?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes this is the problem ,I need to find something else as a key to identify the vimeo video to store the played seconds for the user . Adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/78QMXjtH Will be fixed in the next update of it .  
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok thank you very much, for example this is a url of a lesson [wplms_vimeo file='313137226'][/wplms_vimeo], if you need credentials let me know. Anyway, do you know when the next update will come?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed this at your end .Same fix will be available in the next update of videovibe plugin .
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you, I see, it's works for that video. How can I do that for all the videos (waiting the update)? Thank you!
    Mk
    If you use shortcode then there will not be any problem but if you use iframe problem will occur.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Video progress?’ is closed to new replies.