Visual Composer – Not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Visual Composer – Not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    danielz
    Participant
    Hi guys, Since April 10 -11, my Visual Composer simply stopped working. The plugin is till activated, but the buttons of visual composer at the post/pages head are missing and the visual composer display for pages that were using it is missing altogether. Could you please update us as to what has changed (overnight) without anyone knowing anything. Thanks, Dan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are not sure exactly what might happened . first step is to check if the plugin is still activated or not . Second step is to check if it is updated to latest . If not then first please make sure that your wplms theme is updated to latest version then you follow this tip to update it : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ Also please share the url of the page and admin credentials to check this issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    danielz
    Participant
    This doesn't explain why overnight my theme setting panel became white. I cant access any of the settings. How can that happen over night without anything changing or updating?
    Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and the acess credentials of your site including the site url. Your old credentials does not work. PS: Please mark your reply as private.
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    I got the same and asked to Visual composer support. Here the answer <span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif;">The issue is due to a js conflict between the LMS plugin and the editor. It will require further debugging into the LMS to identify the exact code causing this conflict. Once done, a custom js code can be written to handle the same. If you are not into js, then you can hire a developer who can do so. </span>   Can you fix it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @danielz , Please try this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wordpress-dashboard-500-error/ Hi @cjeanne, Can you please share url of that page and admin credentials to check this issue ? PS :  mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    danielz
    Participant
    Hi, not sure if it helps, but the conclusion we came up with (which solved our issue) was that it was server side issue. when investigating it we found out that the hosting provider has disabled registry_globals variables in a PHP code, which apparently does not comply with the PHP security standards. This seems to have fixed the issue, but it is something to address either on a VC level or WMLMS level. Daniel.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share the exact error that you were getting  ?
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    It would help because I don't know what to do, and I steal cannot use VC for my course page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer – Not working’ is closed to new replies.