Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Hello, I am using visual composer on this theme, but I got problem. The page that I use with visual composer is always appear as side animation transition effect. I try to find how to disabling it. I try to add this code in the custom CSS: * { /*CSS transitions*/ -o-transition-property: none !important; -moz-transition-property: none !important; -ms-transition-property: none !important; -webkit-transition-property: none !important; transition-property: none !important; /*CSS transforms*/ -o-transform: none !important; -moz-transform: none !important; -ms-transform: none !important; -webkit-transform: none !important; transform: none !important; /*CSS animations*/ -webkit-animation: none !important; -moz-animation: none !important; -o-animation: none !important; -ms-animation: none !important; animation: none !important; } The transition animation is gone. But the content is still appear if I scroll the page. Could you please tell me how to solve this please?  
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Hello, i noticed that the css code isn't show in here. Here's the code I got from: https://dev.webonomic.nl/how-to-disable-css-transforms-transistions-and-animations  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the link but we need more details. The description is not sufficient to understand the issue, so we need your help to understand what exactly is not working as expected.   Can you share WP Admin credentials and we can login and check the issue directly on your site ?   p.s : 26th is a support holiday, so a speedy response is appreciated.
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Thank you for fast answer sir, I will share the credentials ASAP
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Also how to hide my cred points and gear icon for admin dashboard in the profile popup? Thanks

div#sidebar-me ul:nth-child(2) li:nth-child(2){display:none !Important;}

div#sidebar-me ul:nth-child(2) li:nth-child(5){display:none !Important;}

nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Hello, thanks for your answer on the profile sidebar sir. Any idea about visual composer transition/animation on scroll?
    Please specify the exact page and the content that you want hidden?
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Not hidden. As I said before, I am using visual composer. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The page that I use with visual composer is always appear as side animation transition effect. But I cant disable it. Please take a look on the website I sent you earlier. You can see my frontpage all row are animated</span>
    Sorry i am unable to access your wp-admin area.  
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The CSS you're using would totally remove all the animations from the site. The credentials are correct and I am able to login. Can you share the page link which shows the animation. I tried checking few pages but there was no side-animation as you've mentioned.
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website the animation is coming due to the class "wpb_animate_when_almost_visible" added on the page. This class is not added by wplms but by visual composer and I am not sure why its adding the class even when the animation is set to none. I'll need more time to debug this issue. This can also be related to the server side cache, so please also consult your webhost and ask them to clear the server side cache.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem’ is closed to new replies.