Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Thank you sir, yes. That what I am talking about. I know that the class is added by visual composer, but the strange things is this happen only if I use wplms theme. I thought it maybe something conflict sir?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is not related to wplms theme .These elements are of visual composer and animation classes adding to these elements are also of visual composer . I suspect that this maybe appearing due to third party plugin most ultimate Vc addons or maybe kleo element plugin . SO please try deactivating your third party plugins and recheck the issue . Please also contact your webhost if they have any kind of caching enabled from their end ?
    nickz_pure
    Spectator
    Hello, based on your reply, I try to turn on and turn off one by one of my plugin, and yes I find K-Element plugin make that animation. Now, the transition is gone and it's work like a charm. Thank you so much for your help guys!
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Transition Animation in Row Problem’ is closed to new replies.