Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    amul65
    Spectator
    Hi! I have watupro plugin. Until recently it was working well in unit pages. But for last 3-4 days the start button does not work and quiz does not start at all. Pl. help
    Diana
    Participant
    Did you remember the last thing you updated? or added anything new? due to which it stopped working
    amul65
    Spectator
    Sorry for Late reply. Had a serious medical emergency at home. No, As far as I remember, I have not added/updated any plugin.
    Diana
    Participant
    No need to say sorry, I hope everything is fine at your end now. Please share a screen recording, and share site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply to check
    amul65
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    amul65
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    amul65
    Spectator
    amul65
    Spectator
    amul65
    Spectator
    Pl. help. Have you checked the links I sent. See I am using watupro quiz as wplms quiz is basic. I have lot of math to pu in my questions and answers. So I can not add it in your quiz section of wplms. I need to get this issue resolved asap. Kindly support.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you edit the unit in the WP admin interface and not in the Front end editor for courses ? See if the shortcode starts working.
    amul65
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. That's what I have done. I have not used the front end for course creation as I don't feel comfortable with it. On wp-admin I did as as follows: 1. I created a course 2. I created a unit with Instructions and watupro quiz shortcode in it. 3. Added the unit to the course. 4. I also edited function.php file of child theme as per your video on youtube with script from github. 5. It was working very well until around 3rd week of december. Then it stopped. When I click start quiz button, it stays on the same page. 6. At the same time If paste the shortcode for watupro quiz on any normal page of wordpress, it works. So there must be something wrong with the unit page. I tried with assignment page also, it worked there too but its of no use as assignment is something different than quiz. 7. I have tried deactivating plugins and several other methods including checking permalinks but no result. Hope that clears my issue.
    amul65
    Spectator
    For your information, so that you can include in next update- When I migrated back to 3.9 framework, the issue is not there. Thus something is there for you to think about unit pages in 4.0 framework. Pl. check.
    amul65
    Spectator
    Why no one is replying Sir? I am waiting for the issue to be resolved.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working’ is closed to new replies.