Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    amul65
    Spectator
    I am disappointed now. Last time also my issue remained unresolved. Please guide me what to do.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi aplogies for the delay in response, please confirm from whatupro guys, if their plugin is still working 3rd week of december was wp 5.6 update :https://prnt.sc/wovv21
    amul65
    Spectator
    OK. You mean whether watupro is compatible with WordPress 5.6 or not? It is working. As I already mentioned I tried it on normal pages of WordPress and the short-code and customization both work very well. It is only the unit pages of wplms 4.x that does not work. Pl. check my earlier reply where I have provided the link which is Test Page. You can check it now. I have migrated back to 3.9, although I did not want to as I liked 4.x but could not help it. I hope you understand my problem.
    amul65
    Spectator
    I tried even by downgrading to Wordpress 5.5. Same result. Problem with unit page in Wplms 4.x. How and when will I be able to launch my website and app?
    amul65
    Spectator
    I have fresh installed wordpress 5.6 and wplms 4.097 with watupro plugin on my website with new database i.e. complete new website but the problem remains the same. Please do something. I see that problems related to shortcodes are plenty with wplms 4.x.
    amul65
    Spectator
    Dear Sir, I think that I have Identified the root cause for my issue. It is with the WPLMS plugin. Till now I have been deactivating other plugins one by one and trying to see what happens. But when I tried same by going back to an older version of wplms plugin, my issue was resolved. So there must be something (Pardon me for my terminology, I am no a techy) in wplms plugin latest version which has caused the issue. Pl. see to it and resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.
    amul65
    Spectator
    Forgot to mention the working version of wplms plugin, it is 1.011.
    amul65
    Spectator
    Again no reply sir?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you, we're now comparing the changes in this 1.011 with latest 1.5.1 version. Will share update in my next reply.
    amul65
    Spectator
    OK. Thats Great! Thanks for the reply. Waiting eagerly for the update.
    Diana
    Participant
    Added here, so that we can keep a track: https://trello.com/c/T1wI3BCP
    amul65
    Spectator
    OK. Waiting for the issue to be resolved.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thank you
    amul65
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Watupro Quiz Start Button Not working’ is closed to new replies.