when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, is there any update? I've added this problem 10 days ago and have not solved it yet!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    we're using standard wordpress function site_url which seems to be giving incorrect link in your case ( not on our test sites). As an adhoc fix i can give you a code fix :   add_filter('wplms_buddypress_registration_link',function($link){ if(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE  != 'en'){ $link = 'http://www.courseset.com/student-sign-up/'; } return $link; });
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm not a developer, where can I add this code ... can you add this code on my site?
    Diana
    Participant
    @bamcse You have to add this code to the customizer Plugin. Go to wp-admin > Plugins > editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php  
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    bamcse
    Spectator
    there is no issue already in English site
    Diana
    Participant
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, yes I added the code that Vibe  give it  , and  found another code added , maybe Mr Vibe add it. thanx
    Diana
    Participant
    @bamcse Yes, Mr. Vibe shared the code with you. So I have added a logic because your site is multilingual and removed the duplicate code because the logic in both codes was different which is responsible for not working of the code Can we close this topic now?
    bamcse
    Spectator
    yes
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page’ is closed to new replies.