Woo Subscriptions: the access to courses remained after the expiration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woo Subscriptions: the access to courses remained after the expiration

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please give me some time to debug this  .
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well meanwhile please try disabling the wplms woocommerce memberhsip addon pluign.
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    thanks Alex. did you run a test with purchasing Scholar plus with user admintemp?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I did run a test with it but I got Unlimited access as it was set in the course . Secondly I was also not removed from course event though the next payment is pending . It looks like the hook  " woocommerce_subscription_status_changed " is not working coz the subscription status is not changing here . Can you please share proper steps how the students are purchsing the subscription here ?
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, you have unlimited access because no payment was done with your account. Studnets doe this: 1. Purchase course either Learner, Scholar and Scholar Plus 2. they then make payment via Stripe, or Paypal 3. Problem is they have access immeditely after payment. but once recurring payment occur at the next cycle, they lose access and the course says expired.  
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Any updates on this please? Thanks in advance!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I debugged that the status information that this hook provided " woocommerce_subscription_status_changed " is not working only in case of active status . to fix this we have enabled the 1 day subscriptin in  wplms  in-built subscriptions . refer : http://prntscr.com/hmga6j this will forcefully set the duration to 1 day and the order will again set the duration to 1 day upon recurring payment . We are also testing this on our local setup meanwhile . PS:  its a very hard to debug issue :(
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Thank you for all your help, Alex. I appreciate the reply whilst you guys are working on fixing the issue. Im not even sure how this problem came about in the first place even. We just want to get the subscriptions and orders working so we can start working on getting actual users signed up. Please do let me know if any additional information/support/testing needed from our end to resolve this.  Else we will wait for your updates.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have set the internal wplms subscription in that course , it should work fine when the order gets completed . you need to make sure that the order gets complete after a recurrcin payment .
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Subscriptions: the access to courses remained after the expiration’ is closed to new replies.