Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    maznica
    Spectator
    Hello, 2 days ago I update my wplms theme to the newest version 3.7. Unfortunately, since that I have observed some strange things on my woocommerce pages:
    1. Shop page - products only in one column and very large

2. Product Detail Page - the product is also very large - the page is broken

3. Cart page - Proceed to checkout button is missing

4. Customers are basically not able to  buy.

After that  I made couple of test. I have deactivated everything (all the plugins except woocommerce) and have switched to twenty seventeen theme - everything was ok After that  I have started to activate one by one plugin to see where the problem is and have observed as soon as I activate vibe course module the woocomerce page start to have this weird behavior.  Therefore I think that the problem is in vibe course module 3.7.1.1. So, when I switch to wplms theme back the vibe course module activates automatically and therefore the woocommerce pages are broken. I don't know, what I can do more. Can you please help me? Is there any possibility to install older versions of wplms as these have no problems with woocommerce. I would really appreciate if you help me as soon as possible as this issue has real negative impact on my business. The people are not able to buy. Kind regards, Michal  

Diana
    Participant
    @maznica Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here. I will check the issue on your site
    maznica
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    youngxie
    Spectator
    I have exactly the same issue as maznica, how to fix the issue? i think it is related to the update either woo or wplms template. already spend two night on this, pls help.
    Diana
    Participant
    @youngxie Can you please create your own topic and share the issue there. I will assist you on your topic
    maznica
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @maznica, Paste this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS Use this custom CSS ul.products { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; } @media (min-width: 981px) { .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product:nth-child(4n) { margin-right: 0; } } This will fix the issue
    maznica
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, this solved the issue only partly.
    1. Shop page - the images are smaller now. Neveretheless the shop page seems  to be still broken. In different rows there is different number of products. This is not how it should be. Moreover, the footer are is completely destroyed - now there are two footer sidebars, although on all other pages is only one (one footer is desired). Please check: https://drmatika.cz/shop/

2. As I wrote in the very first post - product detail page  is also broken. The image is still to big. The footer are contains two footer areas. Please check: https://drmatika.cz/product/maturita-z-matematiky-kurz-pardubice/

3. On the cart page there is still no proceed to checkout button. This means the customers are not able to buy courses. There are only use discount code and update cart button. Please check: https://drmatika.cz/nakupni-taska/

So, I am afraid, that this is not the right solution for me. What are the alternatives. As I have said this happens after update to wplms 3.7. and all my tests have showed that it is something in vibe course module plugin. Thank you for your help.  

maznica
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, this post might help - I cannot read it as the answers are private. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-proceed-to-checkout-button-gone-and-cart-subtotal-missing/ Thank you for your support
    maznica
    Spectator
    @Diana The problems are still there. Unfortunately, I don't know anymore, what I can do. Have been your trials more successfull? I will really appreciate your help as this issue has negative impact on my business. Especially the missing proceed to checkout button iritates customers as they don't know how to buy. Thank you for your support!
    Diana
    Participant
    @maznica, The answer posted in this topic in private reply: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-proceed-to-checkout-button-gone-and-cart-subtotal-missing/ is make sure you have updated version of plugins as well as your theme. Try these following points and then Let me know
    1. Check your plugins as well as the theme is updated to the latest version or not. If not then please update.

2. Update your woocommerce plugin as well

3. Deactivate your third-party plugins and then check

You are posting too frequently which is updating the time of your last reply. It's better if you will explain everything in points in a single reply to avoid any confusion and un-necesssary delays Please Let me know after checking all the three points above.  

maznica
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, I have checked all three points. I have updated everything to the latest version and run couple of tests with deactivation of plugins. I did also test with a default theme. The problem is still there. My conclusion / observation is still the same. There seems to be a conflict with course vibe module. Following three pages are broken:
    1. Shop page - the pictures are too big, cannot add any widgets, footer is broken

2. Product detail page - the pictures are too big and also footer is broken

3. Cart page - proceed to checkout button is here missing - customers are not able to proceed to checkout.

Can you please help me?  

Diana
    Participant
    @maznica Nothing is working on your site related to woocommerce. Let me check this. Will update you tomorrow
    maznica
    Spectator
    @Diana Ok. Thanks  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module’ is closed to new replies.