Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maznica
    Spectator
    @ Diana Could you figure out what is the problem? The pages are still broken. This has really negative impact on my business. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @maznica Can you please give me a day to check this in the code. I have to match the files of the woocommerce with my files to check what the issue is Updated Reply Checked the folders in your server and found that there should be a folder woocommerce in wp-content/themes/wplms/woocommerce which is not there due to which all the styling of woocommerce are messed up. Did you deleted this folder?
    maznica
    Spectator
    No I haven't deleted any folder. What should I do? Please, create always a new reply as I don't get any allert if you use an updated reply. Can you please tell me what can I do? Michal
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maznica
    Spectator
    @Diana Thank you for your reply and your support. Indeed, this has caused the problem. The issue is now solved. Do you know how it could happen that the woocommerce folder was missing?  
    Diana
    Participant
    @maznica This is possible only when someone manually deletes the folder. Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Pages broken – apparently conflict with vibe course module’ is closed to new replies.