WooCommerce Product Image Dimensions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WooCommerce Product Image Dimensions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    The product image dimensions I've specified in the WooCoommerce plugin are not being honored in the Related Products section of my Shop (link), or the Product-Category sections of my site (link).  Instead of the specified 262x262, they are being stretched to 787x787 (image attached). I have already tried regenerating thumbnails but that did not work.  Can you please tell me how to fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this was an issue in the previous update which we have fixed in the version 2.0.9.3 theme update . Please update your wplms to latest version .
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Hi Alex.  I updated to 2.0.9.3 which fixed that image sizing issue, but it broke a bunch of other formatting on my site.  I have included before and after images of our homepage where you can see a few example of what broke (the text background in the header image disappeared, the email sign-up form disappeared, and the entire footer disappeared, to name a few). This has been the case almost every time we try to upgrade.  Do you know why this is happening and how we can fix it? Before & After screenshots can be seen here:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbsci41fu63mpcv/AACTtRj5sZUhBdGFSYWfM0Kka?dl=0  
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Also more urgently, after the theme update this morning students and instructors are no longer able to access their dasboards, menus are not visible, and overall navigation to units is not functioning. As mentioned, we have issues every time we try to do a theme update.  More often than not we have had to have our hosting company restore previous versions of the site in order to restore functionality.  This obviously can't be our long term solution and this most recent update is needed to restore the Woocommerce display issues.  Please advice.
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Alex, here are admin credentials you can use to take a look - we are in urgent need of your expertise.  Thank you. username: temp password: CARE2016
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please confirm if you have activated or deactivated the theme while updating ? Note that switching between themes or activating and then deactivating theme resets menus and widgets . This is part of wordpress . You need to add the menus and widgets again in your site . Please also make sure that all the plugins are also updated to the latest . refer these tutorial updating theme : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Alex - Sorry for the delayed response.  You are right that it was an issue with how we were doing the updates.  The links you provided helped us successfully get the auto-update setup with the API key.  Thank you for your help; this issue is now resolved for us.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Product Image Dimensions’ is closed to new replies.