Wplms 2. 0 update issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Wplms 2. 0 update issue

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    Hello, There are several issue.
    1. When I customize anything it does not effects in site.

2. In Mozilla firefox, Website look changed of All instructor, All courses pages and dashboard also.

3. Courses are not displaying.  link . 1 2

4. In User Dashboard, Look in all tabs are destroyed inlike Profile,Courses,Activity.

Url : http://teduc.in/

etomova
    Spectator
    Hello, I have the following issues after the update to v.2.0: 1. I can't find the updates for  all the plugins. The Wordpress doesn't show any plugin updates. 2. The Admin function in courses does not show up and I can't add users to any of the courses. Please help! Thank you
    sandy
    @priyakantshah142 : Can you please try resaving permalinks in wp admin->settings->permalinks and check again.  
    sandy
    @etomova : Please check this to auto update : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/   For admin function issue, try resaving permalinks  in wp admin->settings->permalinks and let us know if this helps.
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    Hello, I have done everything but still have this problem. Thanks in advance.
    sandy
    Can you please update the theme as well as WPLMS plugins to 2.0.1 and let us know if this resolves your issue. We have released the update yesterday to fix many issues.
    etomova
    Spectator
    Hello Mr. Vibe again, None of your advices soled my issue with updating the theme and the plugins. Please help! I am currently having: * wordpress 4.4.2 * WPLMS 1.9.9.1 * Visual Composer 4.10 When I update the WPLMS to v.2.05 the plugin do not update and the visual composer doesn't work at all. I saved the permalinks, deleted the cash, and rechecking Again for updates many times for the past 2 weeks but nothing works. Please let me know what else I can do because the visual composer now doesn't work and all pages look like a code. I really need urgent help PLEASE! Thank you. Elly  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @etomova: The issue is fixed in the latest version, please update and check. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6 Please confirm this.
    etomova
    Spectator
    Nothing has changed with v 2.0.6 I really need this issue solved ASAP. Do you want me to send you admin access?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @etomova: Please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    etomova
    Spectator
    Hi Please find below the credentials: www.ritmscenar.com.au username: admin2 password: CxjgFAXg6SK8)z5n4G5Agdnq I hope you will solve the issue thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi checked your site and found that the theme and plugins are not up to date  . I checked your themeforest api key and username . It is working on our test site and i am getting the updates  on our test site when i test your themeforest credentials . So this may be an issue with the third party plugin or from your server  . However you can also manually update the theme and all its plugins . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ All the latest plugins you will find in the wplms package -> wplms.zip -> plugins folder . Please contact the wp-engine support for the updates related issue .
    etomova
    Spectator
    Hi Alex After updating the theme and each of the plugins manually some of the issues resolved. But other problems arose: 1. with 2.06  now the forums do not work. We have dedicated forums for each course and at the bottom of each unit we have a link to the forum - Have Questions ? Ask in the Unit Forums. When the logged in users click on the link they are forwarded to the forum. Now this links forwards to a page saying "THIS GROUP DOES CURRENTLY HAVE A FORUM". I have attached an image. This only happens with logged in users. 2. Plugins Update problem The plugin updater does not accept my anvato account user name. Thank you for your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Blank forum issue : this is known  issue and arise when a new  unit is created from the back end . Please edit your units from front end edit course page and the remove the blank forum to resolve these in unit settings . Plugins update issue : Please ignore these notices in wp-admin dashboard.Plugins updates are totally free . But for theme updates you need put the themeforest username and api key in the wp-admin -> wplms -> getting started . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-find-buyer-api-key-in-themeforest/ https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Wplms 2. 0 update issue’ is closed to new replies.