WPLMS 2.0

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    The team is probably busy fixing bugs.   Here's a suggestion for the future: add to Trello an item that is something like "release to public" so that we know when that scheduled item changes or is pushed to "Completed.   Thanks.
    fmuralid
    Spectator
    Also, would it be possible for a more seamless integration of Big Blue Button into WPLMS theme in version 2.0? For example, allowing instructors to charge by the hour in live online sessions versus charging weekly or monthly subscriptions for online course content. Of course, all these charges on student credit card will be split % commission between instructor and Admin. Right now, the only way to monetize the theme is through online course creation - is that correct?
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    I have no doubts that Vibe's team is great, but the lack of response on this matter is really disappointing.
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    Well, this IS taking WEEKS for a reply. Delivering the product WEEKS after original ETA is one thing, but taking this long to reply with a new ETA is worrisome. If this is the type of support we will have, it's time to investigate other solutions... if only there were a Moodle export...
    hrehm331
    Spectator
    The only way to make the creators feel what we feel is to leave a negative rating on codecanyon.  This will prevent any future purchases and will push codecanyon to investigate why the ratings are so low.
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    Maybe, maybe this way they'll answer. :(
    estevaosoares
    Spectator
    They answered: VibeThemes Based on current progress, you can expect 2.0 in second week of january’16.
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">January 16 is here. Any news?</p> <p style="text-align: left;"></p>
    vince
    Spectator
    I have a huge problem with the activity line. Please take a look at the attached link. How can I change the background color of this specific area?   https://member.great-grades.de/members/mastervince/activity/354/
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0’ is closed to new replies.