WPLMS Batches

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    For uploading courses, the user must have user role of Instructor. Group administrator/Moderators does not have any restriction on user role.  
    persizt
    Participant
    Hi. This is very useful. May I know when will this be available? Thanks.
    learner4life
    Participant
    Currently I am just creating different courses for different batches - Say ABC Batch 1, ABC Batch 2 etc. When this feature comes out would it be possible to create a new course ABC with two batches Batch 1 and Batch 2 and kind of migrate/merge students from previous course into this single one?
    luojoo
    Spectator
    In the new Batch feature, is it possible to allow variable and scheduled discount pricing for each batches? Use case: Some course provider will provide a discount 1 month for registration before the start date of each batch.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Discounted pricing or Custom price per batch will not be available in the Batches plugin, however, we'll add it in WPLMS WooCommerce plugin which supports variable pricing for courses.
    luojoo
    Spectator
    Does this feature come with 2.0 update? I don't see it in the feature list, really need this.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is built as a saperate plugin. The plugin requires features  (actions/filters) which are added in WPLMS 2.0. Will be releasing WPLMS Batches in the coming week.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    This is exactly what I need! Looking forward to its release!
    iamsukri
    Spectator
    Awesome! Need that batches asap. As i be having 10+ batches of the same course.
    luojoo
    Spectator
    any update on the release of this plugin?
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i have noticed that this feature has been stuck for a while  (following the troll page) - can you let me know when it is coming out?
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    **trello not troll
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    when is the batch feature going to come out - i have been hearing about it for several months as eminent.  is it coming out soon?  days? weeks? months?  
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hello Mr. Vibe, an update would be helpful. Seeing that WPLMS 2.0 has run into a lot of bugs and issues, its understandable if new feature development has been lower on the priority. But this was supposed to come out more than a month ago. So please do let us know what to expect now.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Beta Testing starts in Couple of days, 18th March is the date. The delay was mostly due to bugs in the 2.0 update. Please share email ids in a private reply below my reply.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.