WPLMS Batches

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, [email protected] Thanks.
    nonamegalvez
    Participant
    when will batches be available?   Regards!
    No One
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're trying to finish this asap. New screenshots coming up :
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    nice screenshots - today is the day you had indicated for testing... is that still accurate?  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Development for batches is almost complete. We have added few changes the WPLMS theme & Vibe Course module plugin, so I will be emailing the WPLMS Batches plugin on Tuesday after the 2.0.8 release.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Releasing this week.
    learner4life
    Participant
    The week has come and gone.. any updates?
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    still waiting on this update - the trello pages says it is done, but I still don't see it ...  
    No One
    Spectator
    Any news ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We're trying our best to release it as early as possible. There is still one thing left which is the Batch timetable feature on which some work is still pending.
    No One
    Spectator
    Thanks for the good work, Please tell us more information, As we have many plans and deferred adjustments depending on this feature, and because of every time you used to say Releasing "Today/This week/In the coming week/18th March is the date/Tuesday after the 2.0.8 release" Also at [https://trello.com/b/C6sIO3Va/wplms-development] Batches is done and completed! Really we need more details and we will be grateful if you committed to a specific date for launch   Regards
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i cannot agree more with Just User.  I appreciate that this is hard work, but it has been a series of many broken deadlines for this feature.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    HI,   I am wainting too for this feature one year, It was since 1.9.0, 2.0, 2.0.8, the tuesday, next week, You said us that all is done and now it is not.   When do you can launch this?   Thanks.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Batches is complete. We'll be releasing batches in this week 100%. Building the tutorials. Thank you all for your patience. Batch timetable :
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.