WPLMS Batches

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i see from the trello page that batches are done, i can see the batches videos on youtube - but i still cannot access batches at my website. If I am in the Admin>LMS>Settings>add-ons I do not see WPLMS batches.   please advise
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    I am very excited about this feature, as we need it for schools to be able to sign up their students and have them all be in their own online class, private from outsiders. It seems like we'll be able to do this. Please explain in documentation step-by-step for students to be assigned to same class. For example, 100 students, but 20 in 4 separate, unique classes that do not overlap. This way 6th graders are in different class than 10th graders. Batches will do this, correct?
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, If I have 10 business clients, every business have 50 employees. How Can I create A batch for each Client?, the idea is that Human resources of each business have a Batch When they can add couses, assign employess to different courses, see the course status of every employee. How Can I do that?   Thanks.      
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @iguanaacademy  : Yes, it is possible @jabenalcazar : Yes, it is possible. Thanks for presenting the use cases, we will be creating video tutorials for these cases specifically. If users have other use cases it would be a great idea to post them here and we'll create the tutorials on how to achieve them.  
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Good to know! When do you anticipate Batches being ready, and tutorials, also? Request: I am hard of hearing, so any captioning or extra detail/close-ups in video is much appreciated. :) Thank you!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We've completed all the testing, there are so many features in batches and it can be used in so many use cases, that I am also writing a documentation. Tentative date of release is tomorrow. Thank you all for participating and feedback.    
    pixel51
    Spectator
    I have the same issue than Markcrocker, I can't see the batches add-on
    No One
    Spectator
    We are looking for creating a Course which have many batches according to course location, For example : We have a course : How to manage yourself This Course can be instructed by 5 instructors Each instructor located in different location The course material is the same for all instructors Different instructorsrs because each one should instructing an online lecture every week to explain the online material Is this possible? How to make user registration without student can slect or leave current batch ? I mean removing the main button  [Take This Course] and using a button for every Batch 》[Apply for this batch] ?   Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @markcrocker, @pixel51 : You'll need to update vibe custom types to version 2.0.8.1, which will be released in few hours now.   @JustUser : "Apply for this Batch" is possible. a. Enable setting : WP admin - LMS - Settings - WPLMS Batches - Enable Course auto subscribe for Batch students b. Make sure all the Course Batches are private. So users need to click on "request embership" c. Do not connect any pricing option with the course, so course button status appears as "private" which can be relabelled as well.      
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Refer batches documentation : https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/wplms-batches/ Batches forums : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/wplms-addons/wplms-batches/ Closing forum topic. Thanks.
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.