WPLMS BigBluebutton and Appointments not work

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments WPLMS BigBluebutton and Appointments not work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    WPLMS BigBluebutton is active on my site but does not work and does not appear in modules. What is the reason for not appearing   I also  added WPLMS Appointments and I have a special host program bigbluebutton and works well on the site, but when used with appointments does not work what is the reason for that.  
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I updated the plugin <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">appointments</span>  to 1.4 but the settings problem still exists
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Everything now works well either the Appointment plugin or the BigBluebutton plugin The problem is now in your addon Wplms BigBluebutton Does not appear in units or anywhere else
    Diana
    Participant
    @RagabSalem Do you mean the BBB button is not showing in the units (wp-editor)? But if you are asking that how to use bbb in units then please go through this article: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-bbb-addon/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @ragabsalem Okay, Great...!! If it is resolved Closing this topic. The issue related to appointments. Replied on this topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/to-set-time-or-show-details/
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS BigBluebutton and Appointments not work’ is closed to new replies.