WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.5 – PMPro/Pricing (Missing Set Course Memberships) +

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.5 – PMPro/Pricing (Missing Set Course Memberships) +

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    Hi Alex! Thank you again for fixing the Front-End Editor short-code issue on my site (which you mentioned will be rolled into the next upgrade for everyone – you guys are so awesome). The new Front-End Editor is now working but I’ve found an issue with PMPro plug-in integration (Set Course Memberships missing) and a couple more possible bugs for you, including missing Course Retakes settings and a weird Save bug when editing courses ... attachment to follow. =================================================== > #1 - PMPro Integration / PMPro Options (Set Course Memberships) No Longer Showing/Available on Pricing section of New Front End? # 2 - Back End Bug - Under Course Membership in the Back End # 3 – Ability to Set Course Retakes in New Front End – Missing? # 4- Weird Save Bug When Editing Courses in the Front End # 5 - Some minor spelling error fixes in // Back End >> Edit Course // you might like to make when you have time :))) # 6 – With the new update, a new Label is appearing everywhere that says “Price Options+” Is there a way I can either hide this via CSS (across all pages)? Thank you ... here comes the attachment with screenshots + more details.
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    #1 - PMPro Integration / PMPro Options (Set Course Memberships) No Longer Showing/Available on Pricing section of New Front End For courses that are not FREE, we can no longer select the appropriate PMPro Membership Levels from the Pricing page like we could in the old editor. I can still do this function in the Back End; so I am doing that manually until you can make a fix to the awesome new Front End? Old Editor had Set Course Memberships (screenshots in Word doc for you). # 2 - ///// A Back End Bug ////// >> Under Course Membership in the Back End The text displayed beneath the ON/OFF toggle for Free Course stays the same/doesn’t change: always says “Course is Free for all Members.” (screenshot in Word doc) # 3 – Ability to Set Course Retakes in New Front End – Missing? The New Front End doesn’t appear to allow setting/editing of Course Retakes function? I can still see it/edit it in the Back End … but do not see it in the Front End? # 4- Weird Save Bug When Editing Courses in the Front End When user goes to edit a course in the Front-End, often when it gets to the last step the only options shown are to TAKE OFFLINE and DELETE COURSE. So I have been having Instructors TAKE OFFLINE … and then tell them to go back to EDIT COURSE, Refresh/Reload the Page and then go back to the PUBLISH COURSE area, where **usually** they will then see the GO LIVE button again. Kind of a weird workaround and thought you’d want to know.  By the way … this is not NEW – this happened with the OLD editor too! # 5 - Some minor spelling error fixes in Back End >> Edit Course you might like to make when you have time (see attached Word doc). I would be happy to help you proofread ANYTHING in the future if you ever need help … because you guys are ALWAYS so helpful to me!! :) I am a former college writing instructor specializing in helping ESL (English as a Second Language) students. :) # 6 – With the new update, a new Label is appearing everywhere that says “Price Options+” Is there a way I can either hide this via CSS (across all pages)? Or change “Price Options+” to “Memberships+” or something else? Screenshot in Word doc. THANK YOU as always. And please let me know how I can help you in return!! PS If you prefer a PDF instead of Word doc let me know. :)
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    Sorry -- Word doc was too big! Attached is a PDF for you!! :)))
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update your wplms-front-end  plugin to latest version 1.9.9.6 . We are unable to replicate the issue "membership dropdown not appearing" refer : http://prntscr.com/9a7ldv Please check if you have any code to disable these settings in your wplms customizer plugin or in child theme's functions.php file . But yes the course retakes option is missing from the new front end . We will be fixing this in the next update of wplms . Thanks for pointing spelling mistakes we will be fixing this in next update of wplms front end plugin . / You can translate the Price options+ label you will find this in the vibe course module plugin. refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    Hi Alex!! :) PMPro Options (Set Course Memberships) No Longer Showing/Available on Pricing section of New Front End >>> You wrote: >> We are unable to replicate the issue "membership dropdown not appearing" refer : http://prntscr.com/9a7ldv | Please update your wplms-front-end plugin to latest version 1.9.9.6 We have the latest version. Just double checked. >> Please check if you have any code to disable these settings in your wplms customizer plugin or in child theme's functions.php file Nothing that we can find that should cause the PMPro options to be disabled on the Pricing screen.  :(( We still can not see PMPro in the new editor. We are running the classic theme -- not any of the new ones. Theme and all plug-ins are up to date. We are running the latest version of PMPro (Version 1.8.6.7). Anything else you can suggest we try? Below are our credentials if you can investigate. • Admin URL: http://www.citysideuniversity.com//wp-admin • Username: [email protected] • Password: 1By06Mj4 THANK YOU very much, Alex!! :))) Ali PS That's great news about Course Retakes, too. And PLEASE let me know if you'd ever like free help proofreading anything. It's the least I can do to thank you for your awesome support and help!! :)))
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    Hi Alex -- know you are busy. Just wanted to make sure you got the site credentials OK to check on the PMPro options that are missing on the Pricing screen? Any suggestions appreciated. :)))
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have fixed this issue at your end ,please check .
    aliwestcott
    Participant
    Hi Alex -- whatever you did, IT WORKED!! Thank you so very much!! :))) If there is something I should do differently in the future/future upgrades that caused that PMPro issue please let me know. Very much appreciate your help .. . you are the best!! Ali :)))))))))
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.5 – PMPro/Pricing (Missing Set Course Memberships) +’ is closed to new replies.