WPLMS H5P Plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
      Hi there, wonder if the WPLMS H5P plugin will stil work since it has not been updated in a long time. Specificially, we wish to use it inside Assignments. Cheers https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-h5p-addon/
    logan
    Well the version of the plugin that is on wordpress.org has some bugs .We will provide you updated plugin . But wplms h5p will not work in conjunction with assignments module . The wplms_h5p shortcode will work it will show the contentns but it wont record the user marks in h5p content to assignments . It was created to embed in units and quizzes only .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi there and thanks. Would be great to have an udpated plugin. It is ok if the H5P will not integrate properly with Assignments inthe sense of being able to take the score forom H5P and put it in WPLMS. What we are hoping to achieve is to provide users a way to record themsleves inside an Assignment and have that recording attached to their Assignment. Not sure it will work, but I wanted to try. Right now we have a ton of issues with people not being able to upload their recording because of some MIME issue, M4A files often fail etc. We therefore give them the option to use a free online recorded and then paste the link to their recording https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder This obviously has privacy issues and it complicated students submissions. If the H5P module can attach the recording to the Assignemnt, then all is solved! No need to record the file externally then attach it or paste the cloud link.. Fingers crossed!  
    marinarov
    Spectator
    following for the updated plugin!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we are working on releasing the updated version wplms h5p plugin . For assignments well , we would try to integrate the h5p with assignments also in upcoming updates of it . but currently we have not idea how we will do that .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    updated plugin link : https://bit.ly/2D9iUiK
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    wow, that is fantastic! Thank you! Being able to have the H5P recording be attached to an assignment would be a dream for many WPLMS users, I am sure! I hope you can bring to life! Cheers
    logan
    well it is already in our todo list (audio record, video record). regards
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi there, just checking if there are any updates on the H5p audio recorder integration with WPLMS Assignments, so students can record themselves and automatically submit their recordings  as an Assignment attachment. If you are close to release then I will wait, otherwise I will pass this on to my developer. Thank you so much!
    logan
    Hello, No we are not working on it. we are working mainly with theme and task which is already in our development list. also with appointments plugin. i hope your developer could achieve what you desire.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    thanks for the update. Will pass this on to my developer. Do you have any gems of knowledge that would make this faster and cheaper for us to implement? Clearly, the challenge is to take the H5P recording and dynamically attach it to the Assignment so the process is friction-free for the user. Cheers
    Mk
    faster way would be showing a recorder just below or above the comment form on assignments page . save the recording in media library and then add the link to the recording into assignment . But this would need custom code . also this is already in our planned features ,it would be good if you can wait for it .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Thanks! Will pass that on to the developer. It would be great to get your solution (also so that ours will not break with any updates!), but we would love to introduce this feature before July. I gather you do not have an ETA, or do you? Roughly?
    logan
    Hello, its in our planned list but we cant give you a deadline for this. we are full on queries. this has the least priority.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi again!   Any hope this integration will be created within WPLMS? Thanks!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS H5P Plugin’ is closed to new replies.