WPLMS new version…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMS new version…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    sandy
    Please check the issue is resolved. The issue was related to Total cache plugin and WP rocket plugin. Deactivating plugins as well as clearing cache (object/page) from total cache helped resolving the issue.  
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your help, I'm glad the problem is solved. Two more questions: – one of the plugins you deactivated is used for our security (All in One WP Security and Firewall). Are you sure we cannot use this one? If not, what do you recommend as a strong security plugin? – we used WP Rocket to enhance the speed of our website. If it does prove incompatible with your new theme, how can I do to use a CDN? Thanks for your answers… and keep it up!
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello I've got the same problem, since the upgrade to the version 2.0, I can see the contents of the courses. I desactivate all the third party I clear the cache I saved the permalinks Nothing change. Can you have a look, here are the credentials of my website. Thanks URL : http://www.educamundis.com/wp-admin Login : vibethemes pass : vibethemes   Can't access to the customize theme !
    sandy
    @[email protected] : Please create a new topic with screenshots as well. @EmiGrandOuestTry activating the plugins, the issue was with WP Rocket plugin.  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi, Running testing on courses, tested Review the course button. It showed a page with the blank space in the central column, as it was before, when permalinks issue appeared. The permalinks are right. What can be the problem? Thanks
    sandy
    @Marinazel : It is always recommended to open a new topic for your issue for faster response and better tracking. Can you please share more details on the issue with screenshots. If you have the same issue as above, the issue was with cache plugin and WP Rocket plugins. Try resaving permalinks (even if it is correct, just save permalinks once again) and clearing browser cache.
    ecarmona
    Participant
    Hello Admin,   Issue is not thirdparty plugin. It is regarding layouts. This happens when you select default layout.(right now it is courses. but we have issues on directory layouts too). 'wplms/course/single/home.php', line 106 :     vibe_include_template("course/front$course_layout.php",'course/single/front.php'); Here the theme is not moving to '<span style="line-height: 1.5;">course/single/front.php'.  </span>   That means a bug in '<span style="line-height: 1.5;">vibe_include_template' function. Please check on and we need an urgent solution</span>
    ecarmona
    Participant
    Issue solved by updating the front.php used in child theme
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS new version…’ is closed to new replies.