WPLMS S3 Error Messages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS S3 Error Messages

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Venturedo
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">Hello Guys, i have buy the new Addon "WPLMS S3" and have install it with the Tutorial Videos! I have greate a new Amazon S3 Account and New Access Keys and Buckets. The Upload over the S3 Console works perfect! The Upload in WPLMS S3 i became a error message "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Something went wrong during the upload process". When i go in WPLMS S3 to "Amazo S3 Library" and i have no set a bucket in the seetings than i can see 2 Buckets. Click it on Browse than i became this error message</span></p> <p style="text-align: left;">"<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;">S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256. - /www/htdocs/w00e3ba9/online-business-academy.net/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:446 Code: 0" When i set the bucket in WPLMS S3 settings than i became the same error message! Can you help me?? Thanks a lot. Oliver</span></p>
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Closing topic. Marking this as duplicate. Original topic here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-s3-error-messages/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS S3 Error Messages’ is closed to new replies.