WPLMS Settings

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Neets
    Spectator
    Alex, Thanks for your help. I tested the activation email again today and I didn't receive an activation email.  I also received a customer complaint, as she tried to change her password twice and she didn't receive any emails to do this (she also checked her Spam folder and it wasn't there). I've been on the phone to Go Daddy for over an hour and they have advised that this problem has nothing to do with them.  They did advise that it looks like a BuddyPress problem.  Can you please confirm what action I can take to check that the BuddyPress plugin is working correctly? Thank you for fixing the reviews in course #1 and for also editing the colour of text in the forum search bar, however the search symbol on the home page is now black, and the social media icons are also black.  I've also noticed that it's incredibly difficult to read the numbers on the login pop-up.  Can you please fix these? Thanks, Anita  
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Well we have checked your emails and received emails in spam, please check your spam messages also screenshot . For this we are unable to do anything, please contact your webhost or buddypress. The color of search bar and social media icons can be changed by adding CSS code in Custom CSS. To do this go to WP-Admin ->  Appearance -> Customize -> Custom Css and add this CSS. div#course_creation_tabs ul li a, i { color: #ffffff !Important; } Change the color of your choice.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Settings’ is closed to new replies.