WPLMS woocommerce membership addon

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPLMS woocommerce membership addon

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    Hi there It's kinda weird. It works sometimes and sometimes not on desktop. But from the mobile, i see that it never works. I even removed breeze plugin you mentioned and open in mobile phone that never opened this website before. http://woocommerce-202576-680238.cloudwaysapps.com/memberships/ Please try to open it on your mobile phone. You will see that it will not work. Did you check the code that I put on function.php ? Please help me to solve it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I did checked it several times . The issue is with the CAching , in mobiles it is hard to clear the cache . you need to goto app settings and clear the caches . Code works same on all devices , there is no such checks in the code fr the devices . I have already shown a video to you working .
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    Hi there! Thanks for your kind reply. But I cannot understand it. This link is opened by phone that has never opened this website before. So I think there should not be any cache issue.  I tried it with clearing browser on my computers too. If you think your video is proof that it's working. Then I have my own proof too. Do I misunderstand something ? Anyway please watch my video on mobile and desktop and tell me what I am doing wrong. I showed you with example of clearing cache in my computer. Video opened by mobile phone that never opened this link before: http://woocommerce-202576-680238.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/video-1544942198.mp4 Cleared cache , closed brower and open again and tested it on desktop : http://woocommerce-202576-680238.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/2018-12-16-13-23-44.mp4 So I want clear reply that what I am doing wrong. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    Well.. All products are published. Mine still comes to empty from both mobile and desktop and same with my colleagues. There is no reason for me to lie right? Tried with new browser and mobile phone. I have to make this website ready by end of december for customer. Now already spent 2 weeks just to fix this function. Before I buy this theme, your support guaranteed that it's so easy and convinced me to buy. Now I cannot see if it's better than Eduma theme that I worked on. We are spending already 2 weeks just to solve this issue. If you don't trust me, then is it possible to talk like chat or screenshare something like that ? Then I can prove that I am right. Or is there any other guaranteed simple way to do it ? Now i am just worried that we cannot really understand each other clearly. Maybe if we change our way, then it would work ? Sorry for pushing you. But i really need help. Could you be bit serious about this ? I wait your reply like 1 day just to hear that it's working fine. BUT REALITY IS THAT IT'S NOT WORKING.YOU CAN SEE THAT I DID CLEAR CACHE ON DESKTOP VIDEO THAT I SENT YOU. TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG!!!! I would really appreciate if we can have chat or screenshare for 10 minutes. By the way , as you see all products are published. it has been always published. I just feel bit desperate now. If only can solve this issue, then others are easy. Would you like to recommend me any other way? thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we looked into it and found that the code only works when you goto shop page -> add to cart any product . then remove the product from cart . goto memberhsips page and then try selecting the level .then it works . Now we are trying to debug why this does not works when a new user opens the site . the issue seems to be connected with the woocommerce itself .  
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    ok. so are you admitting that you cannot do it ? is there any other way to do this function ? please tell me other way you can do it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We did it and its working fine on my local setup . But in your site only in mobile its now working.

The issue seems to be connected with the woocommerce itself .

We are using woocommerce recommended function here to add the product into cart but its not working in your site only : WC()->cart->add_to_cart .
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    so what would you recommend ? I need solution. Should I set it up again and test it or ? I need solution please. I don't care about if it works on your local and don't work on mine. I only need solution now. it's been 2 weeks already just to solve it. So please gimme best solution. Should i change my hosting or should i try another plugin or ? I just need solution please. or should i buy that woocommerce membership plugin or ??please gimme best solution. I am now quite in rush. Thanks :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      I tried to solve it put my more than 2 hours to it on that day . I checked all the values are coming to be correct .But something is preventing while adding the products into cart even when we are adding items in cart using woocommerce own default functions  " WC()->cart->add_to_cart " . I checked settings for this but still could not find anything . I would recommend to try it on localhost or any other server which did not had any caching or no wordpress setups before .  
    digimusketeers
    Participant
    Ok i will create it again in new server and let's see what happens. I will let u know result soon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please do let us know about it .
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS woocommerce membership addon’ is closed to new replies.