WPML translation page connection

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WPML translation page connection

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    shehab
    Participant
    Hello, I followed the this video but I'm facing a problem, for some reason the second languages are always unsaved, also in the header it displaying each language name twice. I highly appreciate your help Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please use this wpml addon for buddypress .   https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-multilingual/    After installing it you need to set the pages in default language only . You need not to worry about any other language .  
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your admin credentials to replicate this issue at your end. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    shehab
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shehab
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    shehab
    Participant
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    when you translate your site in any of RTL language then your will be turn from right to left automatically. If you want to change any specific pages in RTL then do share with me, i will provide css code for this.
    shehab
    Participant
    Hi Mark my problem mainly is with the homepage, you will see the main banner and the instructures part padded to the left from the right side
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok script is added to your site . please check again ./
    shehab
    Participant
    Hi Alex, so now the RTL version doesn't expand it stays in the middle and the English version is padded to the right side.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Modified that script please check it again .  
    shehab
    Participant
    Now its working great, but when I checked the Farsi Courses page I found out the listed courses are shifted to the left.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML translation page connection’ is closed to new replies.