What is WPLMS_Getresponse?
Wplms Getresponse works like Mailchimp used to create lists of the users in Getresponse. you can create lists of the users based on the courses they are subscribed to.
- Sync members to your site into the various lists.
- Enable subscription to the newsletter in BuddyPress registration.
- Enable subscription to the newsletter in Woo-Commerce Checkout.
- Auto Create course-specific lists for all the courses.
- Auto-sync course members into the lists according to the course subscription.
- Auto-add users to the course list on subscribe and remove on unsubscribe.
- Option to disable course-specific list.
Screenshot for the Setting:
- Create an account on Getresponce link: https://www.getresponse.com/start-free-trial
- login to your account.
- Generate your API Key from here:
- Install and activate the WPLMS_Getresponse Plugin.
- Perform the following setting in LMS.
- Create your own list in Getresponse like this:
- Check the WPLMS setting and sync the users in the list like this
This will sync yours’ users, in the list in the Getresponse.