Introduction to WPLMS-Groundhogg:
Wplms-groundhogg integrates the Groundhogg Plugin with WPLMS. It enables the user to automatically create their own tags in groundhogg’s tags section.
- It enables the user to create their course-specific tags in the groundhogg.
- Assigns the users to the course-specific tags as per their subscription in the course.
- Automatically ADD/REMOVE users from the tags on course subscribe/unsubscribe.
Setup of Groundhogg:
- Install the Groundhogg plugin.
- Download link for Groundhogg Plugin:https://wordpress.org/plugins/groundhogg/
- Generate the API Keys(Public Key/Token/Secret Key).
- Enter the Public Key of Groundhogg in Groundhogg Public Key section and Token in Groundhogg Token section in LMS>>Settings>>Groundhogg.
- save the changes.
- Creating Course-specific Tags: by enabling this setting this will create course-specific tags in the Groundhogg>>Tags section.
- refer: and after tag creation in Groundhogg
- Auto-Subscribe/unsubscribe user on Course subscribe/unsubscribe: This will automatically assign users on course subscription and remove from the tag when removed from the course.