- [Fixed ] WP 5.6 fix for options panel fields.
- [Fixed] Requirements updated in setup wizard
- [Updated] Force reload course page on order completion to avoid browser from caching the page.
WPLMS Plugin 18.104.22.168
- [Bug] Edit post opens member card
- [Bug] Create course tooltips not correctly located
- [Bug] Special characters in curriculum
- [Update] Numbering provision for practice questions
- [Update] Gutenberg updates for course layouts
- [ ADDED] Gutenberg blocks for building course layouts & cards
- [ADDED] Elementor course codes block
- [Added] Assign Quiz feature
- [Added] Unanswered/Answered Comments appear in Manage courses – Discussions tab
- [Updated] Question bar in quiz questions
- [Added] Course code elementor block added.
- [Bug] Flickoty carousel width in mobile.
- [Bug] Vibe shortcode builder fix for WP 5.6
- [Bug] End case correction, force set 100% progress on course completion.
- [Bug] Select drop down, multiple select not showing selected options
- [Bug] Remove theme name in order
- [Bug] Spelling corrections
- [Bug] Update student count on recalculate course stats
- [Bug] Quiz questions in Object format instead of array old quizzes
- [Updated] Course progress widget links to course in pwa
- [Bug] PHP Warning on empty meta for quizzes
- [Update] Remove warning in non-wplms setup “wplms not active” if purchase code validated
- [Update] Relabel elementor widget to show certificates and badges in profiles. “Member achievements”
- [Update] Curriculum shortocde now includes CSS for third party themes.
- [Bug] Default avatar from wplms_plugin if WPLMS theme not found
- [Updated] Custom Tab added in Media tab
- [Bug] Fillblank minimum width set.
- [Update] Gutenberg enabled for profiles & cards
- [Fix] Editor tabs component space converted into p tag. Class added for additional handling.
- [ADDED] Gutenberg blocks for building member profiles and cards
- [ADDED] Gutenberg blocks for building group layouts & cards
- [Added ] Gutenberg blocks for Directories, member and directories.
- [UPDATED] Firebase authenticated sessions, remove insecure rules warning
- [Updated] Add a user object in browser session.
- [Updated] VibeBP compatibility with third party themes.
- [Updated] Editor fixes
- [Updated] Refresh token added for improving login system.
- [Updated] ATtachment data
- [Updated] PWA appearance in admin-bar case in third party themes
- [Updated] Show error when failed login
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote