WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums Ionic App Support App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store Reply To: App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

Danilo
Participant

I really don’t know because it is difficult for them to give me exact and well-detailed support, I also explained it to you and I have also uploaded the whole project to you, but I am sure that they have no interest in seeing anything from the files. carry out the steps you indicated and 0 success and on the other hand, I tried using your api replacing the site data with the Wplms + api and when compiling the same thing happens “nothing is seen”

With data fetching or Without data fetching same result:

m.imgur.com/gallery/z3ottxe

Photo real:
imgur.com/gallery/SpDaeaD

File config.ts (this file had already been given to you in the complete project uploaded to Google drive, I have given all the information but I don’t have any friendly help)

Clic here: shorturl.at/mIX13