ANDROID BUILD ERROR

Back to course
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

frankdage
    Participant

when I try to build the app into an apk this is the error I get please.

ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Local\Android\sdk JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\java\jdk-9.0.1 (node:12220) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater (node:12220) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejection s that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. [ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova build android—release (exit code 1).

You asked me to send you an email so you will send me your packages so waiting on that please.

Alex
    Keymaster

Well this error is clearly stating that your java jdk version is old .

please simply uninstall java and install it again .

refer this course : https://wplms.io/course/how-to-install-ionic/

frankdage
    Participant

Hello kindly share your packages as promised as that is not the only error I am getting. I am specifically getting a cordover file transfer plugin error of sorts before this error pops up.

frankdage
    Participant

This happens when you run this command ionic cordova build –release android

Failed to install ‘cordova-plugin-file-transfer’: CordovaError: Version of installed plugin: “[email protected]
    does not satisfy dependency plugin requirement “[email protected]^5.0.0”. Try –force to use installed plugin as dep
    endency.
    at C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\src\plugman\install.js:557:37
    at _fulfilled (C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\q\q.js:78
    7:54)
    at self.promiseDispatch.done (C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_mo
    dules\q\q.js:816:30)
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\n
    ode_modules\q\q.js:749:13)
    at C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\q\q.js:509:49
    at flush (C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\node_modules\q\q.js:108:17)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:131:7)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9)

Failed to restore plugin “cordova-plugin-file-transfer” from config.xml. You might need to try adding it again. Error: V
    ersion of installed plugin: “[email protected]” does not satisfy dependency plugin requirement “cordova-plugin-f
    [email protected]^5.0.0”. Try –force to use installed plugin as dependency.
    ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Local\Android\sdk
    JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\java\jdk-9.0.1
    (node:2116) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): CordovaError: Requirements
    check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater
    (node:2116) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections
    that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
    [ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova build android –release (exit code 1).

Alex
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

frankdage
    Participant

Hi, I keep getting this error.

ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\BXC\AppData\Local\Android\sdk
    JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-9.0.4
    (node:16160) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater
    (node:16160) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I have removed java, jdk etc, did a clean install, combed through the internet nothing. I know it’s a jdk thing, is there any help or place to seek this issue please.

frankdage
    Participant

Ok so sorted the JDK issue out now. but now when I run ionic cordova build –release android I get this error as well

(node:13340) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: Source path does not exist: resources/android/icon/drawable-hdpi-icon.png
    (node:13340) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

but it proceeds to finish, and when I check the build folder for the unsigned apk, nothing is in there it’s empty.

frankdage
    Participant

Finally after 100 years of trying I finally got to comile the app, sign it and install. Now to do same for IOS.  How do I go about the IOS .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.