WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums App Support App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

App does not work on ipad, iphone, safari, rejected on app store

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Danilo
    Participant

Warning: preg_match(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/wplmssetup/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php on line 272

Warning: preg_match(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/wplmssetup/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php on line 272
    This reply has been marked as private.

Danilo
    Participant

I have been waiting for a response from you for several weeks and I am still the same, I sent you the proof that you asked for and you have not said anything, it is a lousy support

Danilo
    Participant

Please help me

WPLMS
    Keymaster

I think we can only resolve this via team viewer. When you see my message ping me on Facebook.com/vibethemes

Danilo
    Participant

I did it but I have no answer from you yet, I keep waiting for you to see my message on Facebook

WPLMS
    Keymaster

I see that you’ve been struggling with the iOS app for quite some time. The ionic serve is working correctly which means the app source is correct.
    Now the issue seems to be with Cordova packages for IOS and your app and appstore, technically this lies outside the scope of support for the app, unless you order a customisation package from us wherein you can specifically mention to upload app on ios app store.
    Issues like these are very common in Ionic and you can get help from Ionic forum on the issues you’re facing as well. https://forum.ionicframework.com/

I will try my best to help you out, but issues like these are connected to Ionic setup, not exactly to the app source and they’re very specific to the setup.

Is the app not compiling or reject by Apple appstore ?

Not compiling :
    1. Try disabling Google login in your app.
    2. Disable Ionic bar code scanner
    3. Disable Push notifications

Now compile and upload.

If App was rejected what was the reason they mentioned for the app rejection.

Danilo
    Participant

Now go through all the steps, disable google login, disable notifications and follow the problem. the application does not show anything in safari but in chrome it is displayed perfectly. How should I disable the ionic bar? in which file?

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Ionic Serve is working correctly, but Ionic build is not working correctly. Cordova does not execute in the browser, Ionic build uses Cordova which runs on your phone.
    The issue is most likely in cordova packages.
    Ionic cordova plugins , to list down the plugin list.
    Also note, for building iOS apps, you now need the inAppBrowser version 3.2.0 from 30th April’20
    I updated doc here https://gist.github.com/MrVibe/3beb7c429d34eb55f0bc64c4ddbda816

Danilo
    Participant

Ready I update inAppBrowser and nothing 🤣

Pelease check my ionic info and plugins, thanks

drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-f1YM8NzmqSN9QVVr6cgAIkGW84499fD

I make vídeo of problem with safari

Danilo
    Participant

Please help, i Need my app ready

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Share your config.ts I will share ipa file with you.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Checked the packages they all seem fine. Last week another user was facing same but he corrected it himself. So, it really is a case to case issue and we’re unable to help in setting up Ionic. All I can do is generate the ipa file for you and share it with you that the app should work.

WPLMS
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.