App

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Clairepf80 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clairepf80
    Participant

Hi, i paid for app customisation as per your email from Scott Lang on the 4th of january, however when i try to reply to give you the requirements you requested the email is not delivered it says this is a noreply email ([email protected]) . how can i send you the requested information?

<span style=”font-family: ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: 12pt;”>1. a icon image with size 2732 X 2732 and logo image in app with any size  .</span>

<span style=”font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’,serif; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>
    2. a splash image with size 2732 X 2732 .

<!– [if !supportLineBreakNewLine]–>
    <!–[endif]–></span>

Clairepf80
    Participant

Hi any help on this?

zerototuring
    Participant

Same Problem we don’t know if these people are sleeping after giving bunch of codes and buying link. lots of false promises. I tried [email protected] as well no reply. What a shame.

Clairepf80
    Participant

I’ve Managed to contact them by creating a ticket on this forum

Scott Lang
    Keymaster

Ok you are now in app customization forum we will help you to build your apk .

Clairepf80
    Participant

thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘App’ is closed to new replies.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.