WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums WPLMS Student App Domain problem and customization

Domain problem and customization

Back to course
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

karolla
    Participant

Here my problems:

karolla
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

karolla
    Participant

1. Fixed.

2. Fixed.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

3. in the src/contact/contact.html locate the code :

<ion-item><ion-icon name=”logo-facebook” item-left></ion-icon>@{{config.get_translation(‘config.contactinfo.facebook’)}}</ion-item>

and add it manually

<ion-item>

<ion-icon name=”logo-facebook” item-left></ion-icon>@InstagramUSername</ion-item><ion-item>

<ion-icon name=”logo-facebook” item-left></ion-icon>@InstagramUSername</ion-item>

4. The ip address should be publically accessible. Where are you testing the app ? Chrome or Phone or Emulator ?

5. You can use the command Ionic generate page pagename and then copy and paste like other pages. We have created a sample “about page” for reference. To include it in menu, locate src/app/app.components.ts
    include the new page : import { AboutPage } from ‘../pages/about/about’; and modify the pages array :
    this.pages =[
    { title: ‘Home’, component: TabsPage, index: 0, hide:false},
    { title: ‘About’, component: AboutPage, index: 10, hide:false},
    { title: ‘Directory’, component: DirectoryPage, index: 2, hide:false},
    { title: ‘Instructors’, component: InstructorsPage, index: 3, hide:false},
    { title: ‘Blog’, component: BlogPage, index: 1, hide:false},
    { title: ‘Contact’, component: ContactPage, index: 4, hide:false},
    ];

6. The course tabs are fetched from the API call. I have added a filter here, will share the code after the 3.2.1 update of vibe course module plugin.

karolla
    Participant

4. I am using chrome. And how can ı know my ip adress is <span style=”color: #313b3d; font-family: Poppins;”>publically accessible?</span>

karolla
    Participant

3. ı need youtube and instagram but it doesnt worked. Can u make a code here better.

karolla
    Participant

5. Fixed and ı learnd how to create new page myself lol 🙂

WPLMS
    Keymaster

4. Open your ip in another computer, not connected to the same local network. All ip address of the range 192.168.xx.xx are local, so you mobile app can not access it via internet.

karolla
    Participant

I am et korea, and ı am libing in a hotel. So ı cant make it. How can i try it in phone?

Alex
    Keymaster

Well you can test it with your live website

you can create app id in your live site .
    refer this course : https://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/

karolla
    Participant

I have already my app id. And it doesnt work. https://i.hizliresim.com/YOag2D.jpg

But if ı change it wplrs app id then it works.

karolla
    Participant

Can u say me something? How can ı see my web page in my pc? U say me that: if u wanna create an app with wplms u need another pc too. lol.

Alex
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.