WordPress LMS and WP Education Theme for Academy and Education Institutes Forums App Support #HELP me, Updated version of the app /I need the apk

#HELP me, Updated version of the app /I need the apk

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

La Facu
    Participant

Hello.

I have problems compiling the app
    It throws errors of all kinds, I show errors of obsolete version in various parts of the code ‘src’.
    I have searched without success to lift the application.
    Please, you have some updated procedure. I have done the courses (including the steps on YouTube).
    Maybe you have the application available with updated new code to the new ionic-angular node environment

Ionic Framework: ionic-angular 3.9.6
    @ionic/app-scripts: 3.2.4
    Angular Core: 8.0.0
    NodeJs. v10.16.0
    npm: 6.9.0
    cordova cli: 9.0.0 ([email protected])

I’ve been adapting the programming environment for hours. This with everything necessary but throws errors.
    I need the app to work in order to use it.
    Do you have a way to compile my app ??? I need the apk file to google play store and start working.
    Please, help me!!
    best regards
    la facu

Harry
    Keymaster

Hey
    for that refer this course https://wplms.io/course/getting-started-with-wplms-mobile-app/
    and also match the plugin of this course, if your plugin is not same as course then for building app command
    “ionic cordova build android” get stuck so for generating the apk please follow this course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.