WordPress LMS for Web and mobile Forums WPLMS Student App How do students make friends

How do students make friends

Back to course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

frankdage
    Participant
    How do student make friends in the app please?? If they do how do notifications work please concerning that.

admin
    Well right now we have released students mobile app which have course directory ,blogs , course pursue and purchase . Other features like groups , friends has not been added . We will have a different app for that .

frankdage
    Participant
    @Alex I really do not understand, you mean you are going to release different apps for these, is that the best way going about this???? I am confused, so we going to have apps for friends, apps for batches or groups, apps for teachers, I mean apps for teachers I can understand but different apps for groups etc don't know sir. So everytime students will need to switch apps or what please?????

admin
    Well this is a simple student version app which have courses pursue and purchase feature . We will have a batch specific app with batch purchase and pursue batch courses option . right now we are focused to provide features that are related to courses right now . Making friends and sharing activities is more of a social feature . We will need to review the demand of users what they want .If this feature is in demand then we will try to integrate it , Notification can be enable as explained in this topic : https://wplms.io/forums/topic/notifications/#post-10220
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.