Ionic serve error – Cannot get /

Back to course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seun
    Participant

I can successfully run a test app but when ever I run the wplms student app the error “cannot get /” keeps showing.
    I have follow instructions from the previous topics and yet no break through.
    Kindly assist me as this is urgent.
    Thanks.

Jiovanni
    Participant

I have the same problem =(

Rohith V S N
    Participant

Hi,
    I had faced this error before and this is probably because of two reasons (trust me I had spent months trying to setup ionic)

First: This is not actually the problem with WPLMS app. It is because of your ionic environment.

If you are using the latest version downloaded from code canyon, then make sure you have the following environment to get this app to work properly:

ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.0.6 ( I made it work with version 5 once but it is really a headache. Just simply roll back to 4.0.6 and half of your headache is gone.

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.2.2 This is also very very important.

NodeJS : v12.16.0 – Please use this same version and I guess your problem will be solved by now.

After installing all this globally, just type npm reuild node-sass and it would work.

frokem
    Participant

Why cant these guys simply create a proper tutorial that is updated with each update to the app settings. This is very stressful when we have paid for an app that we have to start fixing errors. That is not our responsibility.

I have had the same problem since I bought the app. I have never been able to use it because of a buggy app, useless tutorial and poor support. I regret purchasing this app.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.