WordPress LMS and WP Education Theme for Academy and Education Institutes Forums App Support Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dale c 1 hour, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

dale c
    Participant
    What do i do ?

Publishing status: Rejected

After review, your app has been rejected and wasn’t published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.
    Reasons of violation
    Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy
    We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn’t download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review
    1.Read through the Device and Network Abuse policy and make appropriate changes to your app.
    2.Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
    3.Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Harry.

Harry

dale c
    Participant

dale c
    Participant

please tell me what to do to get this app to market ??? why do you take soo long ???

Harry

Hey
    you have uploaded the unsigned apk file this file will not be uploaded in play store
    If this unsigned apk will be generated then after that you should done these command
    jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore prjoectname.keystore android-release-unsigned.apk projectname

C:\Users\99fus\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\26.0.2\zipalign.exe  -v 4 android-release-unsigned.apk Ideducation.apk
    Reffer this:http://prntscr.com/o37rfd

if you uploaded the debug app and unsigned.apk file in playstore then it can’t be uploaded

dale c
    Participant

i have attached apk on dropbox .

I looked at your stackflow link but i still dont know what to do about the youtube links ???

Harry

Hey
    you have send the unsigned apk file: http://prntscr.com/o3pf7s
    I just tell you to generate .apk file this is not the right file to upload on  android playstore.

This file will generate through this command “ionic cordova build –release android ” right?
    after that you should generate the keytool for your app and this keytool will help you to generate the final apk file

dale c
    Participant

oh sorry here is the actual apk i created

dale c
    Participant

please look at link

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.