Video offline

Back to course
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fábio
    Participant

Hello

I use private vimeo and I saw in a reply that it is possible to point the videos of the application to a link that can download them offline, could you explain how this works and how I use it in my application?

Fábio
    Participant

I found the answer, it was in the pre-sale comments.

joaotostes
    18 days ago Flag
    Hello there! Pre-sale question.

I’m a costumer from WPLMS theme, more than 5 years and now the video course is finally done. I was using the theme just as a website. So, I have everything updated now and the course creation is in progress inside the platform – the video course is done. I’m uploading all my videos to vimeo, and I’m embedding the videos inside the course. It’s working great. In vimeo, my privacy configuration is to play the video only in my domain, so the video is hidden from vimeo and it’s only available to embed inside my domain.

So, will this video be available on the app in the same way? Can you do a test?

Thank you.

joaotostes
    joaotostes
    15 days ago Flag
    Please remember of me in this question. Time is really important to me at this moment. Thanks.

VibeThemes
    VibeThemes AUTHOR

15 days ago Flag
    ok, these videos will not play in the app. But we have this customisation available : the App will pull a different video source , so in the website you can show a different video and on app you can show a different video for the same unit in the same course. You can have domain lock for the website video, but for app video you can do not need that lock. Also once the app is finalised, there is no way to check the source and download the video.

WPLMS
    Keymaster

Yes this is the link for the different app video source : https://gist.github.com/MrVibe/e251e32b583f6940803a71450185378c

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.