March 24, 2020 at 2:25 pm #47465
Here is your Updated App: https://bit.ly/3dr5Bu7
Test this app and send all the updates.
Also Send the contact Form Details.
If the app will be finalized then nothing changes can be done so test the app properly and send all the changes.March 24, 2020 at 4:56 pm #47476
Thanks! BTW, I have downloaded the app. However, when i tried from my phone I still can’t access the course videos. Even after i logged in from a user still i can’t see the videos.March 25, 2020 at 6:44 am #47505
The course subscribe is not working, so i have to add some code in the .htacccess file
so send your site credential in private reply.March 27, 2020 at 5:12 am #47714
I am working, i will update you with the debug App.April 2, 2020 at 6:32 am #48345
Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. I was able to test the app. Here are my feedbacks.
1) when the app is opened in a landscape view, it doesn’t show the the logo in the opening screen entirely.
2)Most of the categories in the categories section are not available in the home page.
3)Can we apply a Collapse and expandable effect to the left pane in which it slide out when needed and slide in when the left pane is not needed(this issue is only seen in tablet devices)
4)Is it possible to add more colorful wallpapers in the app?
5)When the free option is selected to watch a course, the system gives a message telling us to login. However, the time limit for the message is a short period of time. I would like to have the time limit for that message to be extended up to 10 seconds.
6) I would like to get Google and Facebook registration fixed when the customer is going to login or register himself.
7)I would like to have the course shown in top of the home page removed and being replaced by a picture.
8) The courses displayed in the home page have only shown half of the image that represents each course out of the entire image . I would like each course to be represented by the entire image.
9)A issue has been noticed in the timer given in assignments in every course.
10) An HTML appears on top of the questions in the Quiz and that has caused a issue to proceed to the next question.But in the web these issues cannot be seen.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.