“Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues “Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    danielz
    Participant
    I'm trying to achieve a clean landing page (no footer, no header) with the “Bare-bone” template . However, the issue is that the bare-bone template use 100% width and do not keep the raw width (header menu.logo width). 

Is there a simple CSS way to apply a class to keep the default width?

Thanks, Daniel
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Try using the FullWidth page template or simply use the default page and add following css : you need to know the page ID of the page .page-XXX header,.page-XXX footer{display:none;}   If you can share the link then I can share the exact CSS for this.
    danielz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    I don't seem to understand your issue, can you please elaborate?
    danielz
    Participant
    ok, now i understand the issue. You should select the deafult template and add this css. It will fix your issue. Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .home-page  div#footerbottom {display:none !Important;} .home-page  header{display:none !Important;} .home-page  div#headertop {display:none !Important;}  
    danielz
    Participant
    If you want to remove header and footer from your entire site then use this css instead of the one i previously gave you!! div#footerbottom {display:none !Important;} header{display:none !Important;} div#headertop {display:none !Important;}
    fixed it on your site!!
    danielz
    Participant
    Fixed it!
    danielz
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Some misunderstanding, you want to remove he header and footer only from a certain page. my first reply was the fix. Please share you site admin credentials to fix this issue.
    Added this CSS to remove header and footer from Home page and http://i.noashalev.com/e2/hfgh/ this page. .home-page  div#footerbottom {display:none !important;} .home-page  header{display:none !important;} .home-page  div#headertop {display:none !important;}   .page-id-7914 div#footerbottom {display:none !important;} .page-id-7914 header{display:none !important;} .page-id-7914 div#headertop {display:none !important;}     Also it seems like the caching is enabled on home page. Try clearing the cache.
    danielz
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘“Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]’ is closed to new replies.