“Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues “Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    danielz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Unfortunately, none of the links shared by you above are accessible. Yes, you're correct, visual composer is only partially working. The backgrounds and the styling is not applying on its elements in the course status page. I suspect this is a bug in the visual composer's latest version. We will contact the visual composer's support, thanks for notifying this.  
    danielz
    Participant
    danielz
    Participant
    Delete this forum and create this forum again. Then connect it to the course from the edit course page.  
    danielz
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please correct me if I am wrong. Is this related to the bare bone template ? For faster and better responses, please create a different topic for different issue, it takes a lot of time to go through all the 3 pages and still the issue you're facing is not clear to us. The  accuracy of our response depends upon the clarity of the question, please I sincerely request you to create a new topic for new issue.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘“Bare-bone” template – [NOT full width]’ is closed to new replies.