Certificate displayed incorrectly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate displayed incorrectly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, freesans and times new roman works but not perfectly, some Vietnamese text work well, some others don't like the 'ồ' in my name 'Hồ Thái Bình', you may copy my name to the certificate to have a look. I wanna know if it's the problem of the font, or of my browser or of WPLMS
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Sorry the photo is not displayed in your link, maybe the link expired ? sorry I missed your response
    Veronica
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi thank you, could you please tell me which font is that and which certificate template you are editing ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, have you tried by assigning yourself to a course and assign certificate ? The font has no problem itself, I used them normally in all my desktop applications. The problem happens when WPLMS generates the certificate, for some reason the font messed up This is the generated pdf certificate with the free sans font you are using https://drive.google.com/file/d/17nO48i6p-66mSJzgvBpZyQPDiTq-AIH1/view?usp=sharing
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I change the display name of the account given to you to my name so when you generate the certificate, you can check whether the Vietnamese name generated correctly
    Veronica
    hi I have just confirmed this you need to change the font
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, please let me know which font works ? All the fonts I tried I have used them for my whole life, worked perfectly anywhere else, , except for the certificate add-on.
    Veronica
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi this is the course https://elearning.survivalskills.vn/course/so-cap-cuu-can-ban-p-2-cham-soc-khan-cap-1/
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    it has a prerequisite, please feel free to add yourself in if needed
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    hi, have you find the issue ?
    Veronica
    hi test with Arial font but didn't work please try to use freeserif font
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate displayed incorrectly’ is closed to new replies.