Certificate doesn't appear in my profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificate doesn't appear in my profile

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Hello there, now the certificate saves and seems to be working just fine, I also can download the image. But are you saying that it will not work when updating the theme? And what about thew 27 years not saying unlimited issue?
    Mk
    Hello there, now the certificate saves and seems to be working just fine, I also can download the image. But are you saying that it will not work when updating the theme?
    Yes, it will work . after update too.
    And what about thew 27 years not saying unlimited issue?
    Yes, this is still a bug. we will make it solve in some time and will back to you. please give us some time.
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Yes of course. Listen the issue with the page freezing after clicking on "Finish course"? Is that resolved too?
    Mk
    Listen the issue with the page freezing after clicking on "Finish course"? Is that resolved too?
    Yes, it was solved. If its still happening please check and reply.  
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Yes thank you very much. The only thing left to fix is the 27 years duration of the certificate. Update me as soon as it is resolved. By the way did you register another test user on the website? Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tripialebox
    Participant
    Thank you very much, it looks like everything went back to normal.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate doesn't appear in my profile’ is closed to new replies.