Creating an Appointment Directory

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Creating an Appointment Directory

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK, Can I reinstate my plug ins?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes you can for the time being
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Hi, Have you released the new update??
    Diana
    Participant
    Lessonspace with wplms appointments integration released. Coming Saturday, will release the vibe appointments version
    sohohosts
    Participant
    I checked today and there is only updates for VibeBPand WPLMS. Vibeappointments is at 1.4.0 with no update showing???????????
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK, I see what you showed in the video when I create slots for a trainer/teacher. So what is next, all I see is names listed there. Is there some explanation of what happens in the appointments directory? So far I am understanding that 1. The listing is for trainers who have listed open slots that are bookable. 2. The timings range and the days show trainers who have slots in those ranges. Am I right in understanding? QUESTIONS So why is it working all of a sudden after all these months? Can I activate my plugins now? How can replicate this on my main site without cloning this site to the main one?
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Further Update Apppointments Directory Shows one name Shafique A Awan with profile picture on it. If I click on any day (I tried all days one by one) I get no members found. If I click on a time slot (before clocking any day) I get additional name Diana Jones with additional info like followers etc (no such info for Shafique A Awan No matter what time I click on I get both names. Clicking on Diana Jones takes me to the profile. There are no bookable slots there. (So why is it listed?) The list view shows "No Events to Display" Clicking on the Shafique A. Awan profile picture leads to the profile page where there are slots available to book. As mentioned clicking a DAY removes all listing and you can not get it back. I can not make sense of what is supposed to happen.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    This is what I see https://prntscr.com/10pddne
    sohohosts
    Participant
    The Trainee can still not see his/her confirmed bookings?
    Diana
    Participant
    Answering this: https://prnt.sc/10v2jmw ----> The main issue was caching, I tried a lot of hit and trials and then finally changed the versions of the scripts to check if this was a caching issue or the issue within the plugin, as this was my last hope to check Yes, you understood it correctly that the Appointments Directory will show you the Members who are available for Booking in the next 1 week Yes, you can activate your plugins now ----------------------------------------------- Clicking On diana Jones card is not showing anything, but clicking Shafique, shows slots available to book ---> Because the Account Diana Jones don't have any slots available for booking, first slots need to be created and only then it will be visible to users who want to book --------------------------------------------- As mentioned clicking a DAY removes all listing and you can not get it back. ---> Please share a recording because this is not replicating at my end -------------------------------------------- The Trainee can still not see his/her confirmed bookings? ----> No idea whether you are referring here, Instructors or Students But Bot can see their booked Slots From their "Appointments Tab" in their Profile Menu "My Bookings" will show the booked slots P.S. Create a New topic Please
    sohohosts
    Participant
    As of right now. 1. I have not enabled any plugin yet. 2. I have not updated any plugin yet. 3. Content Delivery Network (CDN) is disabled on the server. I created slots in two accounts. One is the admin Member Type in the Extended profile is Trainer. Other is Instructor Member Type in Extended Profile is Trainer. The student can still not see any listing in the appointments directory (so it worked on the last testing now it is no longer working) So shall we give up? Start afresh with a new topic? Go through this all over again? I have a couple of months of support left after which I will not be renewing it anyway. I have lost the customer already and am just determined to prove to my self that this product must work if it is in the market. Maybe next time around I will try some other product and see how I fare. Meanwhile, it would be nice to see everything work once, yes once only so that I can live the rest of my life thinking that I was not wrong in selecting WPLMS. Not to mention all the money I invested in it. PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS ATLEAST ONCE. As I said it is no longer an active project and I am just doing it to satisfy myself. Maybe if it works then I can hunt for someone else to use it.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Recording - Not all slots are visible. So there are slots for two instructors/teachers biut only one (the Admin) are visible. https://youtu.be/ufX8PwwvzIQ
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Recording Appointments Directory Once Again Shows No members Found https://youtu.be/_Pp_azoGunI
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Other points can not be demonstrated until there is something in the Apointments Directory
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating an Appointment Directory’ is closed to new replies.