Customized Certificate code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customized Certificate code

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    With the new pdf certificate plugin, will it affect the existing certificate templates?
    logan
    Hello, no it will not affect previously-stored certificates. it will work for new certificates only. if you want to apply the changes to those who have older certificates then you have to assign them new certificate manually one by one.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello support, u mentioned that it is included in the coming update. I have updated but did not see that function. Please help.
    logan
    Fixes is not in theme. it is in wplms pdf certificate plugin there is a center alignment.  download from here and then upload zip file: wplms-pdf-certificates
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    I meant the certificate number.  
    this requirements cannot be set: 91040001, 91040002, 91040003....so on first two digits -> 91 is the year 2019, next year 2020 will be 02, following year 2021 will be 12, etc Next two digits -> 04 is fixed. Last four digits -> in sequence 0001, 0002, 0003....so on. Please advise
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello Support, Before proceeding making the payment, please confirmed that the following can be done. We need the certificate number to generate in this order - 9188840001->9188840002->9188840003->etc....... The first two digit 91 is the year 2019, next year 2020 it should auto change to 02, and the following year 2021 it will auto change to 12, and so on. The middle 8884 is fix and will not change. The last four digit will be in running sequence 0001, 0002, 0003, and so on. The sequence will restart back to 00001 when come to 1st January of every year. Regards
    logan
    I confirm it will be as you are asking.
    logan
    Hello, your plugin is ready, here is the sample result: http://prntscr.com/p7a8ma Please proceed for the payment.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, I have seen the image. Just to confirm that the 91 will be auto changed to 02 next year 2020, and so on.. and can the "-" be remove? Thanks.
    logan
    Hello, yes that will be the case. we are fetching the date and then make it in a reverse order to appear on the certificate. it will work according to the date. for the separator, thats just way to increase the readability. you could use /-+!@#$%^& or asdf. whatever you want. you can simply use a blank space or nothing. trust me it has been made according to your requirement and only for you. Please proceed for the payment and let me know so that i can give you the access. :) :)
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Set Global Certificate Code pattern {{site}} : Use this to display Site Name {{userid}} : Use this to display User ID {{courseid}} : Use this to display Course ID {{courseslug}} : Use this to display Course Slug {{instructorid}} : Use this to display Course ID {{month}} : Use to display month in numeric MM {{year}} : Use to display year in numeric YYYY {{n}} : Use to display unique certificate ID {{reverseyear}} : Use to display last two year digits in reverse order {{count}} : Use to display certificate award count {{countingyear}} : Use to display certificate award count in the same year so what show the pattern be?
    logan
    Hello, {{reverseyear}} 8884 {{countingyear}} then save the setting and apply for all certificate. that's all.  
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    I did not apply for all certificate because we do not want all the existing certificates to change to the new numbering.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘Customized Certificate code’ is closed to new replies.