GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    No Diana, Im Sorry but for that reason im paying the support, do your job please and fix it, if your version is not ready I dont understand why you release it. is your problem not mine.  please fix it. for that im paying the support.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hello Diana, First at all, the issue im reporting is not about the plugin, the problem is of your version of the template, the site Crashed  and as I can see is a general problem for the other comments of other users.  other thing is the compability of the plugin, even in the last version I have around a month without solution, and now result that the problem is that I Upgreade the version. come on. do what you need to do please, dont wait my ping please. Thank you.    
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hello, there is news about my issue? about the revert the version? please tell me the status.
    Diana
    Participant
    I am checking your site now. Will reply here in an hour about reverting your site to version 3.x.x Actually, you already reverted your site back http://prntscr.com/tycjuy and you can use this version of theme with those stable versions of the plugin Now checking your issue
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    The Fix of this topic is fixed, but again there is a problem with this issue. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/appointment-slots-after-600-pm/ again with the time zone after 6:00 pm. Please check it and dont close this please until bouth problems were resolved. thank you.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana, did you review the issue?  any new about the solution.  
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, I am not closing this topic. But please reply me within 5 days and confirm here Otherwise, the topic will be automatically closed(we added this new feature in forums) I will post a solution for the topic(the link you shared above) by today
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot’ is closed to new replies.