Help with Installation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Help with Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Many thanks for the upload. It seems the demo is not installed? Must I wait?  
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi Maximus, Many thanks, the website works well. Must I now just import the selected demo? Regards Philip
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for company courses you would need our batches addon which has this feature : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/ to install any demo please use the one click installation guide (its simple ): https://youtu.be/ygsyaLFZnhs?t=186  
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    maximus
    @VVUUREPL Please confirm me that you don't have any issue regarding the installation.
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi Maximus I make changes to the content of a pages, i.e. Home but it does not want to display? It worked yesterday, some kind of setting? Help please?
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Its urgent please, I cannot proceed with my project. You are welcome to use my credentials to investigate what is wrong please. Regards Philip
    logan
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    which demo are you loading?
    logan
    Please check and let me know. stay alert.
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Many thanks for your help. Note: you can change demo from;"> wp-admin >> wplms >> demo swicher >> import homerpage ? import customizer both. Can I then just upload and save the new theme and not reset to defaults? Will all demo's now work with the space requirements? Regards Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    My WP Baker now ask that I confirm. Then message no license available-I bought it yesterday and is active?
    logan
    hello, I personally like elementor page builder. it has extensive scalable features. give it a try. current demo 14 is built in elementor. if you want to change its content use elementor. you do not need to purchase.
    you did not need to purchase wp-bakery. it is already purchased by us and included in wplms. if you have purchased it then use your license for it.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘Help with Installation’ is closed to new replies.