in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    yes indeed, i was about to tell you. this is related to the operating systems issue. please ensure that the phone's software is up to date and the browser should be also up to date.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi Logan, With the latest OS (version 12.3.1), it failed to load the quiz. Old version 12.1.4 works fine. Any workaround on this?
    logan
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Mobile Safari will be updated along with software update. Software version and Mobile Safari version are latest, which is version 12.3.1. Let me know once this is fixed, thanks!
    logan
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, Is this fixed?
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    I am still waiting for a reply..
    logan
    Hello, I am trying to debug the issue but could not find anything. every function is running beautifully. I have also tested this issue on our live setups they are working fine. please let me know if this is happening with all course quiz or just in one course. if it is happening in only one quiz then can you remove your questions and add new questions. I think there is an error in your question type.
    logan
    I also need your ftp to debug the issue. let me know if you have added any extra codes somewhere.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The question content is fine. The issue is very complicated in nature as it only appears in the latest iOS safari and the older iOS safari are working fine. The fact it does not appear in our demo makes things more complicated. Please give us some time to further debug this. Question : Is this limited to a particular type questions only ? p.s : The match and sort questions have a pending issue for Mobile devices which will be resolved in the next update. 
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    I tried with audio media content in 3 types of questions (dropdown select, multiple choice, true or false), found that the position of question in the quiz plays a role as well. Multiple choice with audio media content has to be the first question, true or false with audio media content has to be the first question, dropdown select can be anywhere. Another thing I found is, if I have more than 1 question with audio media content in my quiz, infinite loading will happen.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.